Friday 14 November 2014

Ferraro fine Crafts Revisited ** Here's what's available ** reserve items by e-mail at margferraro@xplornet.ca

I am holding my first event, selling these items, plus my own paintings. I am raising money for my daughters career as a film maker, so when you hear the term Team Solange, you will know this is the first of many events to help defray the cost of Camera and filming equipment.
Please join us in this fun event! Live Music, art, and other creatives,..
At my home/studio, 113 Terraview Drive, Ottawa
 
Here's the first 25 samples of handmade art items that I used to sell at my Art Gallery, many years ago. You may call and arrange a private viewing before/during or after the open dates (Nov. 28, 29, Dec. 6, 13) if you can't make it then. I can also hold anything you are interested in. Enjoy browsing.
Think Christmas Presents!
Contact Margaret at 613 839-5241 or margferraro@xplornet .ca

Handblown and sandblasted plate by Thornglass, $150.00
 
             Handthrown porcelain pottery plate, 14" diameter, with handsculpted floral decoration
by Joseph Panacci  $200.00
 
                    8.5"diameter handthrown porcelain bowl by Carole-Ann Michaelson $40.00
 
Porcelain vessel with ribbed lid, by Glenn Gangnier $200.00
 
 
7" wood fired porcelain vase $45.00
 
Monica Johnson earthenware 6" vase $40.00
 
Porcelain casserole, 10" wide, by Joseph Panacci $120.00
 
Earthenware casserole 9" by Lena Meurling $75.00
 
handblown wine goblets with sandblasted designs by Thornglass $120.00/pr.
 
Same! Thornglass goblets with sandblasted design. $120.00/pr.
 
   Handblown glass paperweight $45.00

handblown glass pear with iridescence. $45.00
 
handblown glass pitcher by Clark Guettel  $80.00
 
Hand blown glass art nouveau style vase with iridescent decoration. $70.00
 
Hand blown glass bowl, 6" wide by Clark Guettel $50.00
 
Porcelain paperweights each one unique, 3-4" wide $40.00 each
 
  
  Hand blown glass perfume bottle by Denise Belanger Taylor, with bubble chain design. $110.00
 
5 petalled shape hand blown glass perfume bottle by Denise again. I have a few of these, each one a little different. $70.00 each.
 
Handblown glass paperweight with bubble design by Denise again. $60.00
 
handblown glass paperweight $45.00
 
 
handblown glass perfume bottle with peach colour and sandblasted design by Denise, $165.00
 
handblown glass vase with chain design by Denise $95.00
 
handblown glass paperweight with hand sculpted glass lily encased $90.00
 
Carol-Ann Michaelson porcelain pitcher, $45.00
 
This is a sampling only! If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me, and definitely come to our event on Friday Nov. 28th, from 6-9 pm. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    This is a bit out of the blue! But! I have a query about the vase by Glenn Gangnier that you were selling in 2014.
    I'm not sure if you know (I hope you do, and I'm not bringing this news), but Glenn Gangnier died in June of 2014. I'm one of Glenn's step daughters, and I'm interested in collecting pieces of his that have been up for sale. On the off-chance, I thought I'd email and ask if the piece did go in that fundraiser sale, and if not, if it's still available. If it was sold, are you able to pass my contact information on to the buyer? I'd love just to know where the piece is, and to be able to find out if it ever goes up for sale again.

    All my best,
    Robin
    she/her

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If your blog won't allow you to see my contact info, I'll try calling you at another time. :)

    ReplyDelete