Friday 7 November 2014

 
Martine and Margaret, at it again! Costa Rica 2015, here we come!
 
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TRIP, CLICK HERE:
 
 
dream team 2014
 
This photo takes me back, immediately, to a lush gorgeous dream like memory of existing in the dew, the mist, the greenery,  birds, flowers, colours, smells, beauty and miracle of Costa Rica. Here we are group, 2014, at Mont Azul, in the Chirrippo Mountains.
As the snow flies today, thinking about Costa Rica becomes even more tangible. This is my third year going back. Every year, I get a little more knowledgeable, a little more in awe.
This year, we are going to a volcano-a first for my group, and for me. One of earths' wonders.

 
Poas Volcano, destination on Day 1

 After that, we are off to the Talamanca Mountain range with huge vistas, for a big view on life.
 



 One of the things I am really looking forward to seeing (and haven't yet in C.R.) is the Quetzel bird, indigenous to this area.
 
 
Isn't this the most beautiful and elegant bird, ever?! 
Next stop, the OSA Peninsula,...
 
beaches, McCaws, monkeys, waterfalls, dragonflies,...I could go on and on,...

No comments:

Post a Comment