Friday 15 November 2013

This is a compilation of the places we'll be going in in Costa Rica this January 10-19nth. Everything is done for us-food, lodging, transport. We have one job: rise, and paint. Hard to take,....
Here's a little quicky I did on the last day of my plein air trip to France in October. Once you get warmed up, it's hard to stop painting. After walking around Toulouse for a day with some of my students, we went back to our hotel room, as we needed to put our feet up. But I had the longing to paint all day. So I got my pastels out, and did this piece while laying on my bed, just the view from my hotel room. Being an architecture freak, I just love all the intricate rod iron detail on so many old buildings. Worthwhile composition is everywhere. It's a matter of your perspective,enjoy! Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment